Trial Technology Consulting has been providing Demonstrative Graphics, Database & Exhibit Preparation, On-site Trial Support, Presentation Strategy, Training and Video Services for over 15 Years.
Jim’s motto is “Whatever it takes to get the job done right”!
LinkedIn Profile Please connect with me on LinkedIn.
A small sampling of cases Trial Technology has consulted on:
* Harry Potter Copyright infringement Trial
* Omeprazole Patent Trial
* Plavix Patent Trial + 40 additional Patent Trials
* Conrad Black White Collar Trial
* Multiple MDL Vioxx Product Liability Trials
* Multiple MDL Welding Rod Product Liability Trials
* Multiple MDL Rezulin Product Liability Trials
* Multiple Asbestos Product Liability Trials
* Kodak v Sun Micro
* Lockheed Martin LMITCO v. LMAES Waste Remediation Contract dispute
* Duke v. ExxonMobil
* Kawasho v. Mitsui Corporation, Ssangyong, and the Insurance Company of North America
(9 Month trial on the island of Guam, Built courtroom in industrial park for trial)
* Koch Industries v. U.S. Department of Justice
* Richard L. Wenzel v. Provident Life and Accident Insurance Company
* R2 Investments – LDC v. World Access Inc – Bankruptcy Proceedings
* GENERAL DYNAMICS AND BOEING IN A-12 Avenger SUIT
* Gov. John G. Rowland Impeachment Proceedings